Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Abpro Booking component breaking template in Mobile View only with Venture template

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi Guys,

My Abpro booking GAD booking screen is not showing properly with the Venture template in mobile view, while there are no problems when I switch to the standard Protostar template with the same mobile view.

It would be appreciated if you advise how I can tweak the Venture template settings so it appears properly.

I have not set the Jquery settings in the Zen Grid Framwork V4 .

Other settings not set are as follows:
banner_row_style
footer_row_style
customfontselector
customfont_custom
customFontCSS
homelink
bannerlink
grid1link
grid2link
grid3link
mainlink
grid4link
grid5link
grid6link
bottomlink
pinterest_default_image
add_to_compiler
add_to_compressor
after_head_scripts
before_head_scripts
after_body_scripts
before_body_scripts
custom_generator

When viewing the screen and using Chrome Developer Tools a have the following error:

JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1

details are:-
/*! jQuery Migrate v1.4.1 | (c) jQuery Foundation and other contributors | jquery.org/license */
"undefined"==typeof jQuery.migrateMute&&(jQuery.migrateMute=!0),function(a,b,c){function d(c){var d=b.console;f[c]||(f[c]=!0,a.migrateWarnings.push(c),d&&d.warn&&!a.migrateMute&&(d.warn("JQMIGRATE: "+c),a.migrateTrace&&d.trace&&d.trace()))}function e(b,c,e,f){if(Object.defineProperty)try{return void Object.defineProperty(b,c,{configurable:!0,enumerable:!0,get:function(){return d(f),e},set:function(a){d(f),e=a}})}catch(g){}a._definePropertyBroken=!0,b[c]=e}a.migrateVersion="1.4.1";var f={};a.migrateWarnings=[],b.console&&b.console.log&&b.console.log("JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed"+(a.migrateMute?"":" with logging active")+", version "+a.migrateVersion),a.migrateTrace===c&&(a.migrateTrace=!0),a.migrateReset=function(){f={},a.migrateWarnings.length=0},"BackCompat"===document.compatMode&&d("jQuery is not compatible with Quirks Mode");var g=a("<input/>",{size:1}).attr("size")&&a.attrFn,h=a.attr,i=a.attrHooks.value&&a.attrHooks.value.get||function(){return null},j=a.attrHooks.value&&a.attrHooks.value.set||function(){return c},k=/^(?:input|button)$/i,l=/^[238]$/,m=/^(?:autofocus|autoplay|async|checked|controls|defer|disabled|hidden|loop|multiple|open|readonly|required|scoped|selected)$/i,n=/^(?:checked|selected)$/i;e(a,"attrFn",g||{},"jQuery.attrFn is deprecated"),a.attr=function(b,e,f,i){var j=e.toLowerCase(),o=b&&b.nodeType;return i&&(h.length<4&&d("jQuery.fn.attr( props, pass ) is deprecated"),b&&!l.test(o)&&(g?e in g:a.isFunction(a.fn[e])))?a(b)[e](f):("type"===e&&f!==c&&k.test(b.nodeName)&&b.parentNode&&d("Can't change the 'type' of an input or button in IE 6/7/8"),!a.attrHooks[j]&&m.test(j)&&(a.attrHooks[j]={get:function(b,d){var e,f=a.prop(b,d);return f===!0||"boolean"!=typeof f&&(e=b.getAttributeNode(d))&&e.nodeValue!==!1?d.toLowerCase():c},set:function(b,c,d){var e;return c===!1?a.removeAttr(b,d):(e=a.propFix[d]||d,e in b&&(b[e]=!0),b.setAttribute(d,d.toLowerCase())),d}},n.test(j)&&d("jQuery.fn.attr('"+j+"') might use property instead of attribute")),h.call(a,b,e,f))},a.attrHooks.value={get:function(a,b){var c=(a.nodeName||"").toLowerCase();return"button"===c?i.apply(this,arguments):("input"!==c&&"option"!==c&&d("jQuery.fn.attr('value') no longer gets properties"),b in a?a.value:null)},set:function(a,b){var c=(a.nodeName||"").toLowerCase();return"button"===c?j.apply(this,arguments):("input"!==c&&"option"!==c&&d("jQuery.fn.attr('value', val) no longer sets properties"),void(a.value=b))}};var o,p,q=a.fn.init,r=a.find,s=a.parseJSON,t=/^\s*</,u=/\[(\s*[-\w]+\s*)([~|^$*]?=)\s*([-\w#]*?#[-\w#]*)\s*\]/,v=/\[(\s*[-\w]+\s*)([~|^$*]?=)\s*([-\w#]*?#[-\w#]*)\s*\]/g,w=/^([^<]*)(<[\w\W]+>)([^>]*)$/;a.fn.init=function(b,e,f){var g,h;return b&&"string"==typeof b&&!a.isPlainObject(e)&&(g=w.exec(a.trim(b)))&&g[0]&&(t.test(b)||d("$(html) HTML strings must start with '<' character"),g[3]&&d("$(html) HTML text after last tag is ignored"),"#"===g[0].charAt(0)&&(d("HTML string cannot start with a '#' character"),a.error("JQMIGRATE: Invalid selector string (XSS)")),e&&e.context&&e.context.nodeType&&(e=e.context),a.parseHTML)?q.call(this,a.parseHTML(g[2],e&&e.ownerDocument||e||document,!0),e,f):(h=q.apply(this,arguments),b&&b.selector!==c?(h.selector=b.selector,h.context=b.context):(h.selector="string"==typeof b?b:"",b&&(h.context=b.nodeType?b:e||document)),h)},a.fn.init.prototype=a.fn,a.find=function(a){var b=Array.prototype.slice.call(arguments);if("string"==typeof a&&u.test(a))try{document.querySelector(a)}catch(c){a=a.replace(v,function(a,b,c,d){return"["+b+c+'"'+d+'"]'});try{document.querySelector(a),d("Attribute selector with '#' must be quoted: "+b[0]),b[0]=a}catch(e){d("Attribute selector with '#' was not fixed: "+b[0])}}return r.apply(this,b)};var x;for(x in r)Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(r,x)&&(a.find[x]=r[x]);a.parseJSON=function(a){return a?s.apply(this,arguments):(d("jQuery.parseJSON requires a valid JSON string"),null)},a.uaMatch=function(a){a=a.toLowerCase();var b=/(chrome)[ \/]([\w.]+)/.exec(a)||/(webkit)[ \/]([\w.]+)/.exec(a)||/(opera)(?:.*version|)[ \/]([\w.]+)/.exec(a)||/(msie) ([\w.]+)/.exec(a)||a.indexOf("compatible")<0&&/(mozilla)(?:.*? rv:([\w.]+)|)/.exec(a)||[];return{browser:b[1]||"",version:b[2]||"0"}},a.browser||(o=a.uaMatch(navigator.userAgent),p={},o.browser&&(p[o.browser]=!0,p.version=o.version),p.chrome?p.webkit=!0:p.webkit&&(p.safari=!0),a.browser=p),e(a,"browser",a.browser,"jQuery.browser is deprecated"),a.boxModel=a.support.boxModel="CSS1Compat"===document.compatMode,e(a,"boxModel",a.boxModel,"jQuery.boxModel is deprecated"),e(a.support,"boxModel",a.support.boxModel,"jQuery.support.boxModel is deprecated"),a.sub=function(){function b(a,c){return new b.fn.init(a,c)}a.extend(!0,b,this),b.superclass=this,b.fn=b.prototype=this(),b.fn.constructor=b,b.sub=this.sub,b.fn.init=function(d,e){var f=a.fn.init.call(this,d,e,c);return f instanceof b?f:b(f)},b.fn.init.prototype=b.fn;var c=b(document);return d("jQuery.sub() is deprecated"),b},a.fn.size=function(){return d("jQuery.fn.size() is deprecated; use the .length property"),this.length};var y=!1;a.swap&&a.each(["height","width","reliableMarginRight"],function(b,c){var d=a.cssHooks[c]&&a.cssHooks[c].get;d&&(a.cssHooks[c].get=function(){var a;return y=!0,a=d.apply(this,arguments),y=!1,a})}),a.swap=function(a,b,c,e){var f,g,h={};y||d("jQuery.swap() is undocumented and deprecated");for(g in b)h[g]=a.style[g],a.style[g]=b[g];f=c.apply(a,e||[]);for(g in b)a.style[g]=h[g];return f},a.ajaxSetup({converters:{"text json":a.parseJSON}});var z=a.fn.data;a.fn.data=function(b){var e,f,g=this[0];return!g||"events"!==b||1!==arguments.length||(e=a.data(g,b),f=a._data(g,b),e!==c&&e!==f||f===c)?z.apply(this,arguments):(d("Use of jQuery.fn.data('events') is deprecated"),f)};var A=/\/(java|ecma)script/i;a.clean||(a.clean=function(b,c,e,f){c=c||document,c=!c.nodeType&&c[0]||c,c=c.ownerDocument||c,d("jQuery.clean() is deprecated");var g,h,i,j,k=[];if(a.merge(k,a.buildFragment(b,c).childNodes),e)for(i=function(a){return!a.type||A.test(a.type)?f?f.push(a.parentNode?a.parentNode.removeChild(a):a):e.appendChild(a):void 0},g=0;null!=(h=k[g]);g++)a.nodeName(h,"script")&&i(h)||(e.appendChild(h),"undefined"!=typeof h.getElementsByTagName&&(j=a.grep(a.merge([],h.getElementsByTagName("script")),i),k.splice.apply(k,[g+1,0].concat(j)),g+=j.length));return k});var B=a.event.add,C=a.event.remove,D=a.event.trigger,E=a.fn.toggle,F=a.fn.live,G=a.fn.die,H=a.fn.load,I="ajaxStart|ajaxStop|ajaxSend|ajaxComplete|ajaxError|ajaxSuccess",J=new RegExp("\\b(?:"+I+")\\b"),K=/(?:^|\s)hover(\.\S+|)\b/,L=function(b){return"string"!=typeof b||a.event.special.hover?b:(K.test(b)&&d("'hover' pseudo-event is deprecated, use 'mouseenter mouseleave'"),b&&b.replace(K,"mouseenter$1 mouseleave$1"))};a.event.props&&"attrChange"!==a.event.props[0]&&a.event.props.unshift("attrChange","attrName","relatedNode","srcElement"),a.event.dispatch&&e(a.event,"handle",a.event.dispatch,"jQuery.event.handle is undocumented and deprecated"),a.event.add=function(a,b,c,e,f){a!==document&&J.test(b)&&d("AJAX events should be attached to document: "+b),B.call(this,a,L(b||""),c,e,f)},a.event.remove=function(a,b,c,d,e){C.call(this,a,L(b)||"",c,d,e)},a.each(["load","unload","error"],function(b,c){a.fn[c]=function(){var a=Array.prototype.slice.call(arguments,0);return"load"===c&&"string"==typeof a[0]?H.apply(this,a):(d("jQuery.fn."+c+"() is deprecated"),a.splice(0,0,c),arguments.length?this.bind.apply(this,a):(this.triggerHandler.apply(this,a),this))}}),a.fn.toggle=function(b,c){if(!a.isFunction(b)||!a.isFunction(c))return E.apply(this,arguments);d("jQuery.fn.toggle(handler, handler...) is deprecated");var e=arguments,f=b.guid||a.guid++,g=0,h=function(c){var d=(a._data(this,"lastToggle"+b.guid)||0)%g;return a._data(this,"lastToggle"+b.guid,d+1),c.preventDefault(),e[d].apply(this,arguments)||!1};for(h.guid=f;g<e.length;)e[g++].guid=f;return this.click(h)},a.fn.live=function(b,c,e){return d("jQuery.fn.live() is deprecated"),F?F.apply(this,arguments):(a(this.context).on(b,this.selector,c,e),this)},a.fn.die=function(b,c){return d("jQuery.fn.die() is deprecated"),G?G.apply(this,arguments):(a(this.context).off(b,this.selector||"**",c),this)},a.event.trigger=function(a,b,c,e){return c||J.test(a)||d("Global events are undocumented and deprecated"),D.call(this,a,b,c||document,e)},a.each(I.split("|"),function(b,c){a.event.special[c]={setup:function(){var b=this;return b!==document&&(a.event.add(document,c+"."+a.guid,function(){a.event.trigger(c,Array.prototype.slice.call(arguments,1),b,!0)}),a._data(this,c,a.guid++)),!1},teardown:function(){return this!==document&&a.event.remove(document,c+"."+a._data(this,c)),!1}}}),a.event.special.ready={setup:function(){this===document&&d("'ready' event is deprecated")}};var M=a.fn.andSelf||a.fn.addBack,N=a.fn.find;if(a.fn.andSelf=function(){return d("jQuery.fn.andSelf() replaced by jQuery.fn.addBack()"),M.apply(this,arguments)},a.fn.find=function(a){var b=N.apply(this,arguments);return b.context=this.context,b.selector=this.selector?this.selector+" "+a:a,b},a.Callbacks){var O=a.Deferred,P="resolve","done",a.Callbacks("once memory"),a.Callbacks("once memory"),"resolved"],["reject","fail",a.Callbacks("once memory"),a.Callbacks("once memory"),"rejected"],["notify","progress",a.Callbacks("memory"),a.Callbacks("memory");a.Deferred=function(b){var c=O(),e=c.promise();return c.pipe=e.pipe=function(){var b=arguments;return d("deferred.pipe() is deprecated"),a.Deferred(function(d){a.each(P,function(f,g){var h=a.isFunction(b[f])&&b[f];c[g[1]](function(){var b=h&&h.apply(this,arguments);b&&a.isFunction(b.promise)?b.promise().done(d.resolve).fail(d.reject).progress(d.notify):d[g[0]+"With"](this===e?d.promise():this,h?:arguments)})}),b=null}).promise()},c.isResolved=function(){return d("deferred.isResolved is deprecated"),"resolved"===c.state()},c.isRejected=function(){return d("deferred.isRejected is deprecated"),"rejected"===c.state()},b&&b.call(c,c),c}}}(jQuery,window);
  • Kuniyo
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 22 posts
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Kuniyo.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Kuniyo

Can you confirm the page url I need to look at?

thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Looking at the site I did also notice the recapthca key is missing (adding comments)

www.noasc.com/en/component/k2/item/225-niseko-cat-ski-board-tour?Itemid=199
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reply.

The URL is www.noasc.com/en/noasc-reservations

What would be the Recapthca Key problem? Missing API key?

Kuniyo.
  • Kuniyo
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 22 posts
Yep Missing key for that or not the correct details added
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Are we looking at how the form displays on the device e.g. it goes off screen on mobile widths?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul,

Yes, the accordion menu goes off screen and the layout is broken in the mobile view. It doesn't seem to resize under 90px width then breaks with the venture template.

Kuniyo
  • Kuniyo
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 22 posts
Hi Kuniyo,

The accordion width issue relates to its content width
I think its the width of the input fields

The width of the content itself means it breaks
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers