Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Responsive layout Venture template

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi there,
I'm working on the fantastic Venture template and I'm having an issue that I can't fix, maybe just because I'm missing something.
Unfortunately I'm still working in local but I can describe what happens and demonstrate by an attachment got from firebug what I mean.
The TABS and BELOW modules disappear whenever I test the page in a small size screens even though I set them as "stack" the responsive behavior in the relevant layout settings page.

By checking the page with firebug, I've realised that there are two different settings that determine how the page is visualized according to the size of the screens. These two sections are respectively the "tabWrap section ID" (which reflects the settings in the template layout settings page) and "mainWrap section ID" whose setting I can't find anywhere.
I tried to modify (always by means of firebug) the clearfix mlr class string from "hidden-phones hidden-tablets" to "stack-phones stack-tablets" and everything worked fine.

Could you please clarify this matter and help me to sort this problem out?

Thanks a lot

Francesco
Attachments:
  • Francesco
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 8 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Francesco

"even though I set them as "stack" the responsive behaviour in the relevant layout settings page."

Does this not work if you change the main row in the layout to stacked?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul,

thanks for your immediate reply.
Yes, if I set the main row as stacked the tabs are shown correctly.
However, in this case, the sidebar2 module is obviously visible whilst I'd prefer to hide it in the small size screens (in the layout settings page the two rows are separated thus I though I could manage them separately).
Furthermore, I've noticed that the belowcontent module is shown above the sidebar2 module (always in the small devices). Was this thing intended to work in that way?
Well, they are not a big deal but this piece of information is useful to undestand how to develop the site.

Thank you for your support.

Regards

Francesco
  • Francesco
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 8 posts
Hi Francesco

With hiding the modules have you tried adding the classes as listed in the doc below?

docs.joomlabamboo.com/zen-grid-framework-4/responsive/responsive-module-classes

You would add them to the Module Class Suffix
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
sorry forgot - Regarding below content that is correct
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
the below position is however underneath both component / content area and sidebar2

not sure if that helps
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hello Paul,

I missed that documentation, sorry!
The rule in the Module Class Suffix definitely solve my issue.
I've another small concern with the Google fonts that apparently don't load all the times. I need to verify deeply this matter. In case, I hope you'll be still available.

Thank you very much indeed!

Cheers
  • Francesco
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 8 posts
No problem

Yep I will around

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers