Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Issues with Bootstrap layout for HikaShop with Venture template

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I am using the latest version of Venture and HikaShop, within the latest version of Joomla 3. I have HikaShop set to use Bootstrap. I have turned on Bootstrap2 within the Venture template.

The issue is that in the product category listing pages, all the products are jammed up against the left margin of the content container.

This is very much like what happens if you enable Bootstrap within HikaShop, but don't have Bottstrap loaded in the template. I however know Bootstrap is loaded, as other modules that use Bootstrap are functioning properly.

If I inspect the code for the page, I find that all the widths are crossed out as if they are being overridden, but there is no indication what is overriding those widths.

Any thoughts what might be causing this issue?
Attachments:
  • winterorchard
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 22 posts
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by winterorchard.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I finally found the issue. It was in frontend-edit.less, and here is the code that was the issue:

.thumbnails > li {
float: left !important;
margin-bottom: 18px!important;
margin-left: 20px!important;
height: 100px !important;
width: 100px !important;
background: #fff;
}

I just needed to override the height and width there. Since it was marked "important", it was overriding everything else. Might want to adjust that in the template, or add that to the docs for the template so people know.
  • winterorchard
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 22 posts
Thanks

I'll pass that on

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers