Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Slideshow

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

I would like to make another slideshow overlaid the background slideshow, but have not been able to do so. I tried publishing Zentools slideshow at Banner position, but this did not work as the banner is right at the bottom of the background slideshow so part of Zentools slideshow get hidden.

I tried other positions but it gets deformed.
  • Ashit Goyal
  • 12 Month basic
  • 103 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi There,

I don't think anybody has ever asked about a slideshow on top of another slideshow

I'm not sure if this could work - can you provide a link for the site and perhaps a little bit of an explanation about the reason for this - in case i have a better idea

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hello Paul,

here's the link: bimsrv.com

The issue is that background slideshow height nearly fills the page. You do not get to see the content, specially on a mobile unless you scroll down.

I wanted to have a slideshow which is only text slogans, specific to each section.

I hope this explains.
  • Ashit Goyal
  • 12 Month basic
  • 103 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Ashit Goyal.
Here's another page bimsrv.com/services/revit.html
where I've tried to place this at Menu position. The problem here is that it is too close to the menu and slides jump. Have a look at it to understand.

Thanks

Ashit
  • Ashit Goyal
  • 12 Month basic
  • 103 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Hi Ashit,

Thanks for that - I'll need to ask a developer on this one - not sure what css to target

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers