Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Where is the logo after scroll on Venture Template

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I was just exploring Venture template a bit and noticed there is no logo once you scroll down the page. before I dig further is there a spot for logo in the headerbar after scroll or is it only visible on the initial load?
  • B Smith
  • 12 Month basic
  • 397 posts
  • 2 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Are we talking about the sticky nav or the logo itself?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I guess I was expecting the logo to be reduced size in the sticky nav after you scroll down the page a bit.

But it looks like the intention is that the logo is big and centered on every page load and that the slideshow position needs to show on every page. Unlike most templates where you see the slidshow on the home page but not on the rest of the site.

I could see how this could work but I can also see my client asking me about the logo in the sticky nav "like on other sites"
  • B Smith
  • 12 Month basic
  • 397 posts
  • 2 Thanks
I'll ask Anthony for feedback on your suggestions when he is online

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers