Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

How do I get my SNS icons to show in an article?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi There,

I am wanting to get my SNS icons, share buttons, etc., to show on the articles.

I have up loaded a site with the quickstart option and sample data loaded to a test domain.

With the social tab in the Venture template manager, I have turned on the options, saved my settings, but nothing seems to show.

I have look through the documentation, and all through the site, but cannot seem to find anything.

Your direction would be appreciated.

Thanks.

www.canberrawebsitelab.com
  • Kuniyo
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 22 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Just so we are talking about the same thing - are we looking at the social icons in the top left of the screen?

I see them in the link you suggested

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reply.

No. I thought you have sharing button in your articles in this template in a similar location to the "print" and "email" buttons.

Kuniyo.
  • Kuniyo
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 22 posts
Hi Kuniyo,

The template has the social icons on the side of the screen but not near the email and print icons.

You can however get a plugin to do this and we will be adding this functionality in the future.

Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kuniyo

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers