Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Images missing in documentation

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

docs.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-template/focus2/99_zentools-frontpage-grid.html

Must change the front page but the images (online and downloaded) of this template for the front page are missing...

I need to change the top menu to be fixed and non-stop (without the margin on the vertical container).

Is is posible to do this layout (only the front page) in build.r ???
  • APAZO
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 75 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi there,

Sorry I'm not quite clear what you are looking to achieve

Are you referring to the front page of focus2?

Or you looking to replicate a focus2 layout in buildr?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Regarding the missing pics I'll check with Anthony on this - I'm not quite sure what has happened here

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
2 things:

1) all the images in the documentation are missing (link above)

2) and yes, i want to know how to build a fullscreen module with backstrech image in build.r, my client ask me to do something like http : // oculos optica . com/ (remove spaces)
  • APAZO
  • 75 posts
Hi,

Sorry about the trouble.

1. I've just updated the pages so the images should show. Please let me know if you still can't see them.

2. For this one it may take a little playing with because it uses fixed positioning that allows the content to move over the item. We also don't have any code in the theme that allows the slideshow to resize like that when it is in a module with other items in the layout.

You can set the Zentools2 Backstretch slideshow to use the background position and then set the height of the slideshow in the module to be 100%. You also need to set the height of the background position to be 100% in the template settings.

So long story short :)

- You can't replicate that design exactly out of the box
- You can do it with custom.css if you have some css knowledge
- You can create a slightly different kind of design by using the background position.

Hope that helps.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers