Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Sticky Nav question

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I'm using focus2. On my homepage I'm using the onepage option. I have turned on Sticky Nav. However when I scroll down the menu stays put instead of moving to the top of the page. However on the later pages without "one page" the menu moves to the top of the browser as it should. Is this normal?

the website is here: cp.cloudaccess.host/
  • nycps
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 193 posts
  • 2 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Zim,
Thats by design for the one page mode. I designed it that way because when the user clicks on the menu items in one page mode the content will always be seen underneath the nav bar. I felt it was a nice way to work with the one page mode.
Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
thanks for letting me know.

One more question. It was pointed out to me that it seemed strange that when you clicked the thumbnail for the slideshow that it didn't just pop up but remained on the bottom. Would there be an easy way to change that?
  • nycps
  • 193 posts
  • 2 Thanks
Hi Zim,

The thumbnails are built into to the template background as a background slideshow so they don't/can't pop up

The thumbnails when clicked change to that image in the background

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers