Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Homepage adjustments

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I'll also check to see if I'm using more than one h1 tag. Didn't see that you had posted twice.

Also, a little more info on the problem with the image backgrounds on the homepage (behind the modules linked in the nav bar). As I said before, they work fine in Firefox and Chrome. What I've noticed in Safari is that for some reason they fully load upon first visiting the homepage. But on subsequent returns to the page they only partially load. Don't know if this is something I've done wrong, or something with Safari. Hope you guys can figure it out.

Thanks,

Bob
  • RobertCamp
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 155 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Is this safari on a mac?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Yes. It's running Yosemite. Also, it's a pretty old computer (probably 8 years, need to get a new one), but on the other hand things show up in Chrome and Firefox just fine.

Bob
  • RobertCamp
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 155 posts
Hi Bob,

Could you open a new thread with this issue specifically

This thread has got a bit long and I'll need to check with the developers as I don't have a mac

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers