Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Focus2 background

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi there,

I just have completed reading this page (docs.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-template/focus2/99_Background-images.html) and was looking for a possibility yo implement this.
I added a (zentools) to the grid5 position. Then I wanted to add a backgrounf to the block2. But I just cannot find the complete 'background' item in the template settings...

Can anyone hlp me with this?

Alain
  • Alain Dacier
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 54 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Alain,

Is it possible to add a link for the site so I can see where you are at?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul,

No problem: fotoclub.nl.alvast-online.nl/kalender

I just want to use some photos as background (just like the demo page on the website)

Alain
  • Alain Dacier
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 54 posts
Hi Alain,

If you go to the effects tab on the sidebar of the template settings and then chose background images from the links at the top that provides that capability

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Its this section I think you are looking for

"The settings below determine the images to be used in the background for their respective content rows. Each option below loads the images found in the folder specified into the background of the content row. To load one image ensure that a single image is positioned in the folder, or to load multiple images via a slideshow add two or more images to the folder selected. The slideshow display options in the section above do not have a bearing on the display of images in the options below."

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers