Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

two moduls which i added to the Menu getting displayed at the bootm of the joomlapage

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello Guys,
i am using the Juxx CSS Mega Menu and i added two Moduls to the men as items, which works generally.
The problem is, that teh two moudls are getting displayed as well on bottom of the page and depending on the position in the menu the other items are geting displayed as well on the bottom of the page.

Means, when i place the modul at the end of the menu just this moudl is geeting displayed and if i place it as the frist element of the menu every other item netx is displayed at botom of page as well.

Do i have to add some css style or what goes wrong here?

Looking forward to some hints about that, tanks in advance.

Regards
  • devrookie
  • Free Extensions
  • 1 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

What template are you using the menu with?

If its a members template you would need to login with your membership details to receive support

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers