Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Would love to see a template designed for the new HikaShop version 3.0

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I am wondering if you are looking at third party software implementations for your templates at this point in time. But, just in case I thought I could put in a plug for the latest HikaShop.

I was using HikaShop version 2 with Rasa2 (on two sites) and have been happy with it. They have however upgraded their software and so now version 2 is considered 'Legacy'.

I have upgraded my HikaShop software but am selecting all the Legacy options to keep my layouts looking nice.

If JoomlaBamboo was to release a template for HikaShop 3 I am sure I would be all over it. And, I do have a couple sites I would switch over.

I was not sure where to post this because it really belongs in a wish list of future ideas.

Thanks, Sean Carney
  • scarney
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 896 posts
  • 11 Thanks
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by scarney.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Sean,

Don't think we have any plans for an e-commerce template at the moment but will pass on your comments

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: scarney
Thanks. :-)
  • scarney
  • 896 posts
  • 11 Thanks
Have a great weekend

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Sean

Most of JB templates will work fine with Hikashop out of the box.

We would usually add some additional styling because we can rather because we need to, so grab a JB template and try it out. Hikashop does come with a lot of styling hooks and styling so should work fine. You can also use the bootstrap styling if needed.

Regards
Ian
  • iafdesign
  • 393 posts
  • 153 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: scarney
Thanks Ian :)
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers