Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Hidden menu article and modules

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I saw this discussed elsewhere, but didn't get what the solution is...

I have a hidden menu link where I have people land after registering for a golf tournament, giving payment options.

I hate using tables, because they are so buggy, and paypal buttons hate them too for the same reason. So I'd like to put each button in it's own module and line them up in grid13, 14, 15, 16 positions.

But they don't publish when I open the page.

I thought it might have to do with the menu assignment, so when I went to the Rasa2 template, under menu assignment, it will not let me assign the template to any hidden menu item. Do I need to rename the hidden menu to something else so it can be assigned to the template?

Or, other thoughts on getting modules to publish to hidden menu articles?

Thanks.
  • swellking
  • 12 Month basic
  • 420 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

I'd look to use the template syntax code instead of using modules

docs.joomlabamboo.com/zen-grid-framework-4/theme/shortcodes/grids

{zen-row}
{zen-3}content code here{/zen-3}
{/zen-row}

If you have a menu with a published menu link the template assignment option should be available

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by manh.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers