Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Is there a class command to make the tabs be buttons and change the divider?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

samag.cloudaccess.net/video

At this page you will see that I have assigned five modules to the Tabs position. I would love to be able to have those labels be buttons and remove the dividers or at least change the divider.

I could leave it like it is but it looks too much like the navigation breadcrumb and I would really prefer to have the labels be nice buttons.

Sean
  • scarney
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 896 posts
  • 11 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Sean,

Sure you could do that - would be a case of adding css styling support for that

Or use the buttons in the nav bar style the in zentools2 module settings

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Paul,
Can you tell me how I would use the buttons in the nav bar style the in zentools2 module settings.

I assumed this is int eh Advanced Settings of the ZenTools2 module. Is there something I can add to the Module Class Suffix to achieve this?

I have been playing round with the Module Tag and the Module Style fields but have not found a working combination.

What I am envisioning is something like the tabs I have at the following test site with the Gazetta template: drc.cloudaccess.host/

These are tabs using Zen Tools: Articles, Retreats, Results, Seminars, Videos, System.

Thanks for another pointer in the right direction!

Sean
  • scarney
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 896 posts
  • 11 Thanks
ah sorry I thought you meant filters - sorry I misread your initial post

So for this to display using buttons you would need a filtered layout and then open the module layout in the options tab

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: scarney

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers