Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Off-Canvas Trigger Text Layout in Menu

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

hotelwhitepearl.thordesign.in/

Refer to above website you can see the "Testimonials" as the trigger text on the menu on the right for the Off Canvas Position.

But, its not displaying correctly. Is there a way I can get it to centre on the height of the Menu Bar?
  • Ankush
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 10 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Can you attach a screenshot as I'm not sure I'm seeing the problem and the browser you are using

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi so if you can see the original {zenbars} {/zenbars} result is there as well, as I added "Testimonials" between the above tag to ensure the full height of the menu is covered, so I'm ok for now. It looks better this way. I am making another post just now for another major requirement for my client which I am not able to figure out. Please do look into that if you can. You can close this topic btw
  • Ankush
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 10 posts
Thanks for getting back to us

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers