Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

How to add Tabbed layout

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

Please, I need your help!
I am missing some documentation in order to add content with tabbed layout on my webseite based on newstream2 template.
Zenkit and K2 have been installed succesfully, however I don't know how to procede with the next steps.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Best regards, Bayardo
  • Bayardo Cerda
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 3 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Bayardo

Can I just check we are talking about the zenkit k2 tabbed template or the tabbed modules on the demo home page?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul,

I mean the tabbed modules (tableading, tabprimary, ...) on the demo home page. I would like to have similar contents on my page.
I suppose such tabbed modules are also based on zenkit k2, are they?

Thanks a lot, Bayardo
  • Bayardo Cerda
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 3 posts
Yep the page listed as zenkit tabs pulls the content from the k2 content and is styled and presented using the zenkit template

The best way with k2 I've found is to work with the quickstart and compare how its put together

So I'd suggest if possible installing the quickstart to some temporary disk space and borrow settings

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers