Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Center the frontpage display

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi.

I am trying to do something like the presto demo and I have created different galleries and used marginless frontpage display, but all the items are in the left.
How can I do this?
  • ANGEL
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 3 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Do you have a link for the site?

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hello. I am new here and I have opened a support ticket yesterday but nobody answer me yet, so I am not sure if I must wait or keep going here.

The website is opusmosaique.com

My website is multilinguage. Is this possible with this template? If not, how can I achive that?

When I use marginless in the frontpage display, all the colums are in the left. How can I center the items, like in Photoset or Grid.

I would like to know how to control the frontpage display. I explain myself: how to, for example make one picture bigger than the others like in your Presto demo website, or choose how many colums do I want in the grid.

Also, I would like to add some content (text) in one side of the website while in the other there is a gallery slideshow. How can I do this?

I mean, I would know how to do all these things with a normal Joomla template, using css and articles, modules, positions... but I I dont know if Its possible with this template.
  • ANGEL
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 3 posts
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by ANGEL.
Hi there,

Sorry for the delay we try our best to answer as soon as possible but sometimes issues can be a bit tricky

Rob was in the process of replying and is going to update the ticket very soon

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers