Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Cannot edit image metadata in the Presto template

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I am setting up a gallery in the Presto template using the parallax layout. I have added images using media manager, and did a drag and drop operation to use the images in the gallery. I cannot edit the metadata for any of the images.

I have clicked the heart icon to set images to featured in order to enter text in the description field, however, the text box remains disabled. All of the text boxes are disabled regardless of whether or not the image is set as featured.

The Presto documentation specifically talks about updating title and description for images, and has screen shots showing galleries with the data populated. What am I doing wrong?

I loaded a clean Presto Quickstart archive without any manipulation aside from pulling a couple of images into the media manager to add to a gallery. I've tried this on the out of the box Joomla 3.3.3 install and also after updating to 3.3.6. I'm running the AMPPS 2.6 stack on Windows 7 with PHP 5.4 and MySQL 5.6.

The only way I have been able to affect this data is by updating the JSON directly. I have found no way to enter it through the admin front end.

I'm hoping that the experts here will be able to point me in the right direction. Any help is greatly appreciated!
  • Chris Ceravolo
  • 12 Month basic
  • 2 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Chris,
Apologies for the delay.
Are you able to create a ticket with login details so I can login and see what's happening there?
Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
No worries! I created a ticket (SUPPORT-G8O014EGU6) as requested. Please let me know if you need any additional info.

Thanks.

Chris.
  • Chris Ceravolo
  • 12 Month basic
  • 2 posts
Hi Chris,

Thanks we will take a look as soon as we can

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers