Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

contact form lifestyle2

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I formerly used an extension contact enhanced for the contact form in my www.campcedarbrook.net site, but it costs $100/yr for my client. I am returning to the built in contact form in the template ( never got it to work in the past) and I am wondering how to get it to work. Located on the page www.campcedarbrook.net/contact-us

I would like to hide the emails and fill out the form when clicking on the name. Forms do not work. Can you tell me why? My server said to contact you. I have the server settings set to smtp and my email/password in the global configuration. But that wont get the emails to each of the camp contacts- just me. Do the contacts have to be linked to users? And / or do I need their passwords for their mail to put in the user category (currently they have thier emails through gmail, not my server- and I would have to ask them for those if needed. )

Should I just say that I have to charge them $100/yr to use contact enhanced again, or is there a way to get this working?

Rachel
  • rkimmel
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 93 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
HI Rachel,

Going a bit off topic here but I use rsforms and Chronoforms all of which are cheaper

Just thought I'd mention it as alternatives
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by manh.
Hi Rachel,

"My server said to contact you." - is this your host?
The template doesn't affect the email functionality of a Joomla site

The problem is the emails aren't getting to the individuals just all to you?
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Its a been a while regarding the Joomla contact form - I know you could do a display none if needed

.item-email {display:none}
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers