Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Stacked ordering; how to change the stacked zentools ordering

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Can't seem to find out exactly where to change (and keep) the zentools stacked ordering? Everything is working fine, but when I make a change to an article that is part of my front page content category (which is my zentools stacked menu category) it places that changed item to the top of my screen.

my site is www.dirtglue.com

I wish to order it as Why we're Number #1, Our Products, Equestrian Products, Our Global Partners...I have tried various orderings from the backend, and Joomla seems to have a set way of ordering as opposed to when you could number the ordering in previous versions.

Thanks in advance!!
  • Daryl Goodrich
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 41 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Can I just check - you've tried the sort order options in the module? - is this what you mean by backend?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Yes, Paul. The ordering in zentools stacked, has it listed as "joomla ordering"...I have tried using category ordering, etc...but the options are not available that I can see.
  • Daryl Goodrich
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 41 posts
Hi

I use created date if I have control over the content - changing the article creation date via the publishing tab in the article

Is that an option?

I just tried that and it works when using that module setting

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers