Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Search module crashing

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi - I am trying to use the search module preinstalled in my lifestyle2 template but it's crashing the site. I get this error message. Fatal error: Class SearchModelSearch cannot extend from interface JModel in /mnt/data/vhosts/sitexxxx.com/httpdocs/plugins/system/nnframework/helpers/search.php on line 37

I have all the search plugins enabled. Tried disabling too to no avail. I also tried unpublishing it and creating a new smart search module but it sits weird when i publish it to the search module and then the results don't lead anywhere. Meaning there are results but the links go no where or back to the home page.

any thoughts?
  • nycps
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 193 posts
  • 2 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
For the error

Check to see if you can update the nonumber extensions you are using

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
To avoid the seach results going to the home page you need to create a search results menu link - add that to a hidden menu

Cheers
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
thank you. It was nonumber. once unpublished the search worked fine. Thanks.
  • nycps
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 193 posts
  • 2 Thanks
No worries

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers