Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Boom I'm stomped again

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Can't figure the position where the home page module resides or position i'm running the ?tp=1 but still can't locate. Please advise.
  • gomay
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 59 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
It depends on how you are using the front page - its the component area but can be hidden via a setting on the bottom of the layout tab

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Not sure what you mean in regards to the component tab. It is set at the default layout that it comes in from the quickstart you can view it here

active1.accountsupport.com/act2014/
  • gomay
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 59 posts
What are you looking to do? the Main content area / component area is published are you looking to turn it off or disable it?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
You have images and articles I'd rather swap it to the K2 items that i've created I just can't locate the module position to change the parameters it appears to be a zentool or some sort
  • gomay
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 59 posts
~Think you just need to change the link type for the menu link so it loads that content e.g. k2 category or k2 item

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers