Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Zen Grid Filter

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hey guys, I'm trying to use the Zen Grid Filter on one of my pages. I gather I need to select "[Preset] Filtered Grid" under the Layout tab of the module and then hit the "Set Default Options" button, whereupon it shows "Preset Applied". However, once I save the module it reverts back to Grid and displays as such on the front end.

My understanding is that the Filtered Grid would then show all the selected category articles in a grid but with the categories filter automatically displayed at the top of the grid.

Link to the page I'm referring to: garageastdev.co.za/thunderbolt/index.php/what-we-do/printing-solutions/pre-press/platesetters

(For the purpose of experimenting I have two modules displaying here, one called Platesetters Categories and one called Platesetters Articles. The one I'm trying to set up as Filtered Grid is the Categories version)
  • Garageast
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 270 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Are you using the latest version of the zentools module?

Does it save if you create the filtered grid manually?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul, I'll quickly double check on point 1. I'm not sure what you mean by point 2, "create the filtered grid manually"?
  • Garageast
  • 270 posts
To clarify - are you able to manually create the filtered grid using the zentools settings?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hey Paul, I updated the module. It looks like I was forgetting to enable the filter in the Filter Settings tab that pops up when the Filter Grid is selected (I didn't notice it before). Thanks for the help.
  • Garageast
  • 270 posts
No problem

Good luck with the site

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers