Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Responsive Design and Slideshow/Carousell Problems

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

first, i am not native speaking english and on top new with bamboo themes, so sorry in advance if i get something wrong.

I have huge problems with base3 and the responsive layout.

1.) The text for the slideshow (banner position) in the "very small" setting is "breaking" in the next grid position. The view is incorrect. You can check easily what i mean when you view the b3 demo page with an mobile phone in portrait view. How can this be solved?

1.1) the navigation arrows for the slideshow do also not show up!

2.) When i view my site/the b3 demo in iPad (not iPad mini) in portrait view, i have the same settings that i set up in the "very small" responsive layout settings. I do not want to have this. For me it is essentially, that i can design my site in a different view on iPad than on a smartphone! - how do i get other settings for iPad Portrait view than for smartphone portrait view?

3.) The Zentools Carousel! - it cost me hours of trial and error!: when i assign the carousel to a position alone (carousel position or grid position) - the navigation buttons do NOT show up. I need to add a module in the same "grid row" aside (like in the b3 demo) so that the carousel gets a little smaller, THAN the navigation buttons show up - and JUST then....how can i have the carousel working correctly with the full width of the site? i do not use sidebar, my content uses the whole width for looking better....

thanx for any help and ideas!!!!
  • Chris R
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 16 posts
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Chris R.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi There,

Do you have a link for the site?

Is the ipad the latest version?

Do you get the same view without the frame?

This is the link without the frame
bambootheme.com/showcase/base3/

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul,

thanx for your fast reply! :)

1. yes, i can provide a link, how can i send that to you not public (the site is still under construction)

2. yes iPad Air 2, lates iOs

3. Yes!
  • Chris R
  • 16 posts
Hi

With it needing to be confidential can you open a ticket for the site - the menu is on the left side of this page

Please include a summary of the problem, a link to this thread, and your joomla access details with super admin access

I'd also include ftp details in this case

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
thanx Paul, i do that asap (latest Monday)
  • Chris R
  • 16 posts
With it being the weekend here it may be monday before we get chance depending on working the upcoming template release

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers