Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Can't find k2 frontend editing button

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I have done all the operations for publish the link (users group created, user for k2, permissions sets foe the module and show the title of the item) in fact with beez3 i can see the button for the front end editing after the login by k2 module user. Only with base3 template i can't show the link. All the module are updated and the joomla version is 3.2.x.
Can you help me? For my customer is very important been indipendent
  • mario.menegazzi
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 3 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

I'd suggest upgrading to latest J3 version for security reasons

With the button is it not showing at all or is not working when clicked?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
My server is not upgrading with the last php version, so i can't upgrading J3. The button is not show at all; with standard template is shown and function
  • mario.menegazzi
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 3 posts
Have you selected the categories each user group is able to edit in the k2 options?

Check with the protostar template to see if they show then. That would let us know if it's a problem with the template or configuration.

Regards,
Rob
  • Robert Went
  • 2210 posts
  • 196 Thanks
Sure, i did it, in fact with protostar template (or beez3) i can see "modifica articolo" (italian language, item modify) i can click it, and the edit window is shown correctly. With base3 unfortunately no...
  • mario.menegazzi
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 3 posts
I think you might need to open a ticket with user details for us to look further.
  • Robert Went
  • 2210 posts
  • 196 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: mario.menegazzi

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers