Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Changing image slide show

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi, I have searched forum but cannot find an answer as I receive too many replies on my search. Firstly is there the ability to do an advance search to reduce information you receive on a search?

Secondly, I am trying to change the images on the front page slideshow on Base 3. I would appreciate any advice. I understand this should be easy but am drawing a blank...
  • Zatso
  • 12 Month basic
  • 8 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Regarding the quickstart banner - its loading the images from articles
So you need to have an image in the article and then select the articles in the content type settings
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Regarding Search -

Are we taking smart search module or the standard search module ?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul, thank you for your reply. Re the slideshow, I thought it was a component slider. I will fix.

Re the searching, I was just searching the forum, the single search field. I was just wondering if there is the ability to cur the results down, fore example using Boolean terms.
  • Zatso
  • 12 Month basic
  • 8 posts
With the standard search you have the ability to off search plugins in plugin manager - does that help?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers