Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Fatal Error & Warnings Base 3 on Click Save

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi
I have a new install of Base 3 which looks great until I want to save a change

Example: I am trying to change the Animation on the Main Menu from Fading to Elastic

I click on save and get the following Warning and Fatal Error

Warning: require_once(C:\wamp\www\bamboo/templates/base3/includes/less-variables.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\bamboo\plugins\system\zengridframework\zengridframework.php on line 66

AND

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'C:\wamp\www\bamboo/templates/base3/includes/less-variables.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\wamp\www\bamboo\plugins\system\zengridframework\zengridframework.php on line 6

Going through my folder structure there is no such thing as a "base3/includes" folder

Am I supposed to have one ??
Is the coding correct?

Thanks Davy
  • David Moore
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 17 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Found the answer to this one myself but it might be useful to someone else.

I had T3 framework and Zen Grid Framework both enabled.

I guess it was defaulting to Zen Grid Framework and that was throwing up the errors.

I disabled the Zen Grid Framework plugin and everything is working now ......... via the T3 framework I presume
  • David Moore
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 17 posts
Yep that would cause a problem

Thanks for posting the update

Good luck with the site

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers