Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Onepage mode and logo in the middle of menu

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Like you can see in my site www.salaoasis.com (I give you a login and ftp credentials in a new ticket) I am trying to make the onepage menu with a logo inside.

For this I have created some classes in custom.css and made some modifications in nav-content.php loading a module position instead of home-link in order to load the logo in the middle of the menu.

Like you can see the experiment give a strange result and its "overwrited" by the next menu item.

Please, can you give a look and give me some orientation where the problem is ?

I have been not able to find it using firebug or chrome dev tools.

Best regards and thanks for your time.
  • Thomas Capape
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 41 posts
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Thomas Capape.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Thomas,

I've pasted the text across to the ticket

But please understand your 3 month membership doesn't include customisation support

With our membership for developers and lifetime users we offer css, joomla and basic php support - outside of these we ask members to purchase support blocks.

Could you perhaps consider either discussing upgrading your membership in the ticket or purchasing support time?

Many thanks for your understanding

Regards,
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by manh. Reason: typo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers