Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Profilr clean site install - LESS fatal error

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I created a brand new clean install for my Profilr site project.
It is a Joomla 3.3 install
I installed Akeeba otherwise it is pristine.
Then I installed the template and the ZendBridge as per the instructions (and made sure it was published)
This time, I skipped all the optionals to test the basic install.

I followed the instruction and added a Background image.
It uploaded but on save, I receive:
LESS fatal error:
load error: failed to find /htdocs/zoneout/zoneouttv_j3/templates/profilr/framework/less//theme.less
Do I need to hand install the framework?
Or did I do something wrong?
Thanks
Theo
  • Theo Mayer
  • 12 Month basic
  • 17 posts
  • 2 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Theo,

Zenbridge - you meant zencompiler right?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
docs.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-templates/profilr-documentation
(BTW... the top of this page has the broken download link I mentioned in another ticket)

Installing from a fresh start

Profilr is implemented in differently to our other Joomla templates and so if you are using this template in an existing installation or a fresh installation of Joomla then please read over the folliwing steps for information on how to get started using this theme.
Install the template and other required extensions

Install the Profilr Joomla template. If unfamiliar with how to install a Joomla template please read the How to install a Joomla template documentation.
Install Zen Bridge Plugin and ensure it is published- Used to compile less to css via the template admin.
Install JB Type (optional) - Used to display additional typographic styling in the template. Please note that this plugin is not required to display icons in the collapsed sidebar.
Install Zentools (optional) - required if you want to show grid based galleries in a panel area.
SP Quick contact (optional) - this is the contact form used on the demo of this theme.
  • Theo Mayer
  • 12 Month basic
  • 17 posts
  • 2 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: manh
I think that could be a mistake

Could you disable the zenbridge plugin and install and enable the complier from the profilr download page - its listed as as a required download

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I've fixed the download link for that page

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers