Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Unable to Unzip Lifestyle-2 Quickstart

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello. I am able to upload the lifestyle-2 package but when I try to unzip the quickstart version I get the following message:

Archive: /home/devjeffm/public_html/jeffmillsdemosite.com/templates/JB_Lifestyle2_Quickstart_J336_v1.0.1.zip
End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not
a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the
latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
the last disk(s) of this archive.
note: /home/devjeffm/public_html/jeffmillsdemosite.com/templates/JB_Lifestyle2_Quickstart_J336_v1.0.1.zip may be a plain executable, not an archive
unzip: cannot find zipfile directory in one of /home/devjeffm/public_html/jeffmillsdemosite.com/templates/JB_Lifestyle2_Quickstart_J336_v1.0.1.zip or
/home/devjeffm/public_html/jeffmillsdemosite.com/templates/JB_Lifestyle2_Quickstart_J336_v1.0.1.zip.zip, and cannot find /home/devjeffm/public_html/jeffmillsdemosite.com/templates/JB_Lifestyle2_Quickstart_J336_v1.0.1.zip.ZIP, period.

I followed the directions for uploading via CPanel but no luck. My host is Siteground.

Thanks,
Jeff
  • Jeff Mills
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 3 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I've tried to install it locally as well but will not let me past the main configuration page. Really need to get this working. Been an incredible frustration.
  • Jeff Mills
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 3 posts
Sorry about the frustration on this

It is the biggest quickstart package we have and it seems to cause problems

Are you able to create a ticket? and I can send you a link for an alternate file e.g. an akeeba file

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I have submitted a ticket. A backup would be great.

Thanks,
Jeff
  • Jeff Mills
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 3 posts
Thanks Jeff,

I've replied to the ticket

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers