Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

New Lifestyle template Hikashop products not working

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi Paul - I'm having a similar problem displaying Product pages...

I have set up 18 Categories and populated 1 so far with Products. All good displaying the Category List and then Product List from the populated Category.

However, when clicking through from the Product List page to individual Products, no content is being displayed...

Although I don't want / need a submenu item for each Product, I have set up a Main Menu item for one of the Products - and this DOES display teh Product & Description as required... But not when clicking through from the Product within the Product Listing page..!?

Please can you advise? Site is currently still in development and Category List page is at: www.turningpoint.je/index.php/training-courses

Product List page for NLP Category: www.turningpoint.je/index.php/training-courses/category/nlp-life-coaching-hypnotherapy

Main Menu item is COURSES > NLP DIPLOMA: www.turningpoint.je/index.php/training-courses/nlp-diploma-online-training-course

I'm using J 4.3.4, New Lifestyle, Hikashop v?

I'm sure the answer must be obvious but have tried in vain to fix for quite some time... Hope you can help. Thanks in advance...
  • emkt
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 21 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

I've moved this to a new thread to avoid confusion
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Can you confirm the

Joomla version
T3 plugin version
Hikashop version

How many template styles do you have?

Have you spoken to Hikashop folks?

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Many apologies for the delay - I checked the template style and realised it wasn't set as required. Thanks for your help...
  • emkt
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 21 posts
Cool thanks for the update

Best of luck with the site

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers