Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

0 - Input_0:689: ERROR since update

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

This may not be one for you, but one for Hikashop, but since the latest update to Joomla 3.6.5, I now get the following error when moving through the checkout process in Hikashop.

Unfortunately, I also took the opportunity to update a number of modules/components at one go, so I am not sure whether this comes from the Joomla or the components updates.

The new error is:

0 - Input_0:689: ERROR - Object literal contains illegal duplicate key "getSelected", disallowed in ES5 strict mode },getSelected:function(){return this.selectedRows;},serialize:function(){var a=this.previous.apply(this,arguments)||{};if(this.options.selectable){a.selectedRows=this.selectedRows.map(function(b){return Array.indexOf(this.body.rows,b); ^^^^^^^^^^^ Input_0:696: ERROR - Object literal contains illegal duplicate key "getSelected", disallowed in ES5 strict mode c++){if(this.options.selectHiddenRows||e[c].isDisplayed()){this[g](e[c],true);}}return this;},deselectRange:function(b,a){this.selectRange(b,a,true);},getSelected:function(){return this.selectedRows; ^^^^^^^^^^^

Googling the result leads to several different threads, some of which blame the template, others the extensions.

If you happen to have come across this before, I would be grateful for any pointers. I will post with Hikashop as well to see if they can explain it.

Grateful for any help.

Best wishes

Richard
  • richarddhill
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 193 posts
  • 3 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I should just mention I have restored an older site to get this working again (successfully) so you may not see the error, and will work through the updates one at a time to see if any recreate the problem.

If you come across a solution to the problem meantime, please let me know.

Many thanks

Richard
  • richarddhill
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 193 posts
  • 3 Thanks
I found one thread on the t3 forum, but they say that was an issue with server cache.

Are you running the latest t3 plugin on the site?

I found some other threads related to chronoforms and artiosef.

The template doesn't define strict mode so I think it must be coming from another extension.

In the console you should see a link to the right of the error which should let you know which file it's coming from, which should help to pin it down.

Regards,

Rob
  • Robert Went
  • 2210 posts
  • 196 Thanks
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Robert Went.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers