Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Logo Title or Alt text

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

How do I change the title that automatically is applied as "Alt Text" to my logo picture? I don't want my logo to show "New Lifestyle" when hovered.

Eric
  • Eric Upchurch
  • 12 Month basic
  • 26 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Eric,

In th logo settings you need to switch to text - add some text then you want as the alt tag - then save

Then switch back to an image logo and save

The text should now be changed

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thank you Paul for saving the day, once again. The only problem remaining is that the Frontpage slideshow doesn't show once you choose the a best seller or a service. I've tried disabling modules but nothing works.

Please view at bit.ly/1SWoXGm
  • Eric Upchurch
  • 12 Month basic
  • 26 posts
Are the paths to the media the same?

k2.js:9 Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined
upchurchmedia.com/ericsupchurch.com/index.php/extensions/hikashop-me…tools/cache/images/ESUsiteNewWlcmNoLo-8be52fc8974ba47e314f63d77f684712.jpg Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Page not found : media)
upchurchmedia.com/ericsupchurch.com/index.php/extensions/hikashop-me…od_zentools/cache/images/esusiteCoach-bc0d195533c86a27d2353abfd9c15793.jpg Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Page not found : media)
upchurchmedia.com/ericsupchurch.com/index.php/extensions/hikashop-me…_zentools/cache/images/C3BinderSMLDim-49e217037163c37a9e02a9cc5d4b69e2.jpg Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Page not found : media)
upchurchmedia.com/ericsupchurch.com/index.php/extensions/hikashop-me…od_zentools/cache/images/esusiteProds-84efe289ae04c79396179e1a9a4b3227.jpg Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Page not found : media)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
If it is the same - can you try turning off the responsive image option in the zentools module

Cheers
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers