Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

New Lifestyle details

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello,
I am very interested in the New Lifestyle Template for Joomla
www.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-templates/new-lifestyle
and I have questions on some details;
1- The small black menu on the top of the home page looks very useful,
a. Can I add more items to this menu?
2- The main menu,
a. Is it possible to install a plug in to change how the dropdown menus looks/behave like when we hover over a menu item?
3- In the product details page bambootheme.com/showcase/feb14/extensions/hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing/product/1-lorem-ipsum
a. Can we add the option to choose the size and the color of the item?
b. Can we add some icons to share the item on social media?
c. Can we enlarge the picture dimensions in the page?
d. Can we add more pictures?
e. Can we install a plugin to zoom in/out the item picture and to rotate?
f. Can we add the options to write reviews and then we can manage the reviews added from site visitors and maybe respond?
4- If we go to the Checkout page bambootheme.com/showcase/feb14/extensions/hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing/checkout
a. Can we add the option to buy as a GUEST? So the customer doesn’t have to register in order to buy.
5- Can we upload a video instead of a picture in the blog page or any other page?

Thank you in advance,
  • Abir
  • Free Extensions
  • 1 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi there,

1. Yes you can add more modules and menu items here. There are 4 module positions there.

2. The template comes with a number of built in styles / effects for the drop down menu.

3. Most of those questions would need to be answered by the Hikashop support people.
a. yes
b. Not sure
c. Can you show it in a lightbox - yes I think so
d. Yes
e. Not sure
f. Yes I think so but you would need to check

4. I'm not sure if thats a possibility for Hikashop. best to ask them regarding that

5. You can embed video in a Joomla article. This is something Joomla does and is not template specific.

Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers