Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Instalation Problem

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

I need some help. I have purchased and then I have tried to install the file called "JB_NewLifestyle_Quickstart_J330_v2.0.4.zip". After download and then upload to my server, the instalation goes fine. I opened the administrator page (back-end), and all seems work correctly. However, when I try to see the front-end, the screen shows this error message: Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_strlen() in /home/comunicaciones/public_html/tecno/editorial/modules/mod_zentools/includes/zentoolshelper.php on line 62.
I looked on internet for a long time searching a solution to this problem, but has been useless. Even I tried to modify the PHP, according the instructions that I found on internet, but nothing has worked.
I thank you so much if you can help me to resolve this problem as soon as posible.

The link where you can see the error after instalation is this: tecno.usta.edu.co/editorial/

Kind Regards.
  • EDICIONES USTA
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 4 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

You need to ask your host to turn on/enable the multibyte string php library

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi!

Thank you for your answer. However, I don't know where turn on/enable the multibyte string PHP Lybrary. I'm sending an image from the WHM. Please, I need this last push.

Thank you again for your help.

unnamed.png
  • EDICIONES USTA
  • 4 posts
This is a little outside my experience but will ask a more experienced team member for advice as soon as they are available

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thank you. We hope your team can help us.

Cheers.
  • EDICIONES USTA
  • 4 posts
Hi Tatiana,

Can you ask your host how to do this? If you dont have a dedicated server you may not have control over that option.

Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers