Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Placement of modules in the footer problem

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello, My Lifestyle Template Web Site just went live yesterday.

www.roycroftcampuscorporation.com/

I have two modules in the footer. the First is the Copyright Information and the Second the "whose online" module.

I place both modules in the footer but they are stacking. I would like the copyright module on the left and the whos online module on the right. I have tried placing them in footer and footer 3 (but the one in footer 3 didn't show up) I tried suppying module classes for float left and float right in the custom css file.. That did not work either. I tried to find a simple illustration of the module positions in Lifestyle Template.. all I found was a huge page that I had to scroll and scroll on and could not print out.

Please advise.
Thank you very much,
elizabeth
  • Elizabeth Wallace
  • 12 Month basic
  • 404 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Elizabeth,

There isn't footer positions as such - there are bottom positions is that what you mean?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
thanks Paul,
www.roycroftcampuscorporation.com/

I wanted to put them in the gray area above the social media icons. It worked with the copyright module( I put it in the footer, but have since taken it out) But the footer area was not wide enough to accommodate both the copyright module and the whos online module side by side without stacking (confusing because it looks like the footer position would stretch all the way across the page as it looks like it would on the front end) So I had to put copyright module in position grid13 and the whosonline module in position grid16 in order for them to appear horizontally on the same line at the bottom of the page.

Question: Is there an image of all the module positions of the lifestyle template somewhere on your site that I could download and print out?

Thank you for your help,
Elizabeth
  • Elizabeth Wallace
  • 12 Month basic
  • 404 posts
Hi Elizabeth,

I think it's the same as you had seen previously

docs.joomlabamboo.com/images/templates/newlifestyle/newlifestyle-modulepositions.jpg

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers