Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Editor differences between Templates

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello JB Team,
I downloaded the quickstart packages for New Lifestyle and Inspire. I also use the JCE editor. I've looked extensively between the two, and the installations look identical. Same version of JB Type Plugin, same version of JCE. However, when editing an article, in the NL version I do not get any styles in the style dropdown box; I do see them in Inspire.

Do you expect differences?

I want to use some of the techniques from Inspire in my NL template, like the grids, but cannot access them and simply copying them does not seem to work.

Thanks,
pat
  • Patricia Lawson
  • 12 Month basic
  • 285 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Pat,

I think this is down to the version of JCE installed - it works till you change some of the settings

That was the issue when I tested it - if you uninstall and then changed the settings does the editor work then?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers