Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Open/Close Zentools accordion item from javascript

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I am using the Accordion module to represent steps in user entry process. I want to be able to close the currently open accordion item and open the next one from Javascript. Is there a call I can make?
  • Mark Rupert
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 7 posts
  • 2 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Mark,

There isn't a specific call available to do this I'm afraid. You could create some custom javascript to do this but it may take a bit of customising to get it to work for you.

I will definitely look at adding this to the next iteration of zentools though.

Sorry I dont have better news for you.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Thanks for your response. I put together some JQuery code to force a click on the next accordion by cycling through the elements in the zentools313 div. Works good enough for my purposes. :)
<input class="button" id="NextStep3id" name="NextStep3Button" type="submit" value="Next Step" onclick="jQuery('#zentools313 li:first-child').next().next().find('.zentitle.element1.firstitem').click();">

Mark
  • Mark Rupert
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 7 posts
  • 2 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: manh
Hi Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to post your solution :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers