Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Zentools Slideshow - Float right images

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I'm am trying to place a product image in the slideshow with a "float:right" attribute. It is a separate image from the intro background image. I have disabled the strip tags feature and allowed <p><float><style><div><blockquote><h2><h3><br><span>.
I still cannot manage to get the image to float:right in the slideshow frame. It will only positions itself above/below the title/text and stay aligned left. Am i missing a setting somewhere to achieve this somewhat simple formatting?

A reference can be seen here: goprosports.ca
The image on the first slide should be on the right side of the page, not above the text.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer with this.

Cheers,
Jason
  • coachellen
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 25 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Jason,

With this the I think the title will always be above the image and to float the image you would need to change the absolute positioning which would make all elements text and image sit on the right side

It would be possible to do but it would require a fair bit of work I think and outside the scope of the forum

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thanks you for the direction with this Paul. I thought it would be a simple thing to do - Guess not. I'll update the background image in photoshop to include all the images. Might be an idea to include an option like this in a future release of the Slideshow. At least i'll be able to sleep easy tonight knowing it wasn't something i missed :).

Thanks again.
Jason
  • coachellen
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 25 posts
No problem

It would be quite tricky to do without breaking layouts I'm afraid

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers