Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

New Lifestyle Menu Width & Template Width

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

First, I have tried to expand the with of the template from 960 to 1000 using ThemeMagic, but it doesn't seem to be working. It is saving as a theme, but the width is not changing.

The second thing is that I would like the menu to be the same width as the template. After searching through forum posts, I have attempted to change the size using the Bootstrap resizer bar (but it's not showing up) and to change it in CSS (also not doing anything).

Here is the page: financialmanagement.tklapp.com/

I've used Joomla for years, but have never used a template built on a framework, so this is definitely a rookie question; however, other people may have the same questions.
  • Ian Whitney
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 2 posts
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Ian Whitney.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Have you compiled LESS to css?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
No, I have not.
  • Ian Whitney
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 2 posts
right so make the change in theme magic save and close then when back in the template hit the LESS to CSS button

It may take a while to compile depending on the server performance

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers