Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Contacts linking to anything but Contacts

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Continuing to try and configure this new template install and have run into another head-scratcher.

The "Contact Us" link in the top menu is linked to a specific Contact card with a Canadian address, however, when clicked, the link opens up a JB Maps page with a Kyrgyzstan location being shown.

When JB Maps is disabled, the link then directs to the demo page that shows the "Enter your email address here" module. (which doesn't seem to work either.. that's my next challenge to figure out.).

Is there something i'm missing to get this Contact Us page to link correctly?

I'm just getting familiarized with the new j3.2 environment so that may have some influence here. Any help would be.... helpful :)

Jason
  • coachellen
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 25 posts
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by manh. Reason: adding some line spaces for my dodgy eye sight
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Can you clarify what a contact card is?

Do you have a link?

Does the menu link have an old alias in there?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The old alias was "blog-2". It is a menu item "contact" link, linking to a specific Joomla contact. [components » contacts » contacts]
  • coachellen
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 25 posts
Just to confirm the alias has been changed and there is still a problem?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Looks like the issue has been solved and was part of the incorrect default template being selected in the template manager. It's linking to the correct page now.

Thanks again for all your help. :)

Jason
  • coachellen
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 25 posts
Nice :)

You're welcome

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers