Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Front Page Module does not Appear

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I am working on a random image generating module for the front page of my site, I have set up the module position and image pathway, but it still does not show up on my front page. Also, on the "Drawings" and "Paintings" page, I want to be able to change the order of the images so that they appear from newest to oldest, right now it is arrange on how the files are ordered in my media file, and I am not sure how to move them around or edit their titles/captions.

Here is my site: hannahvandewater.com/

Thanks!
  • Hannah Van de Water
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 1 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

For the front page question - What module position do you have it published to and is it enabled in the layout tab of the template settings?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Looking at the module its not possible to filter by age when using a directory of images

You can filter by age if using article content but not if a directory of images - the only way to filter would be by using the prefix in file names.

If you check out the image Source settings tab in the zentools module and hover over over text options it will explain this

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers