Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Users/ Super-users / customisation possible?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello again bamboozzlers

Before i'm going to far in the nebula forest, i have to ask :
The site i envision with this template is a "family" site to make sure the matriarch is taken care of.
The grand ma is the subject (grosso modo) and her grown kids and grand-kids, whom are all around the globe are the users. So they created a private site to manage what she can't anymore. The site is private, there is a compulsory log in access.

There's a blog part also for news of all kinds, so the family keeps connected.

My question is there :
Only one of the kids is a super user, the rest of the family are users. They will have to write their articles on the front end of the site (while logged in).
Can there be a different color of titles for each user in the same category?
If we designate a color for each user, can each user's articles have a different title css than someone else's?

I hope i'm not to confusing in my bumbling explanations.

Any ideas? Or maybe it's a tad too complex to implement?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Annick
  • AnnickBorel
  • 12 Month basic
  • 86 posts
  • 3 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Maybe try

Getting the user to add some text by such and such at the top of the blog article inside the intro text

Then with a style already added both to the editor.css and custom.css they could select their own name style from the style drop down

so for each name there is a already created colour styling and they just need to highlight the text and click the right style

Just a thought :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers