Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Logo

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I like his template but I find with so many templates that my business logo being square never seems to be catered for in any template - it seems the assumption is for a rectangular logo.

Will a square graphic work ok with this template?

Also, can the home page large banner pic be reduced in height easily enough.
  • Huski
  • 12 Month basic
  • 264 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
With the logo its width that will be the factor if its too wide for the logo width area the good browsers will resize in proportion height and width so it fits

That said we can help you adjust the spacing available with the logo getting more space and the menu less if required

with the banner pic do you mean the slideshow?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Yes - the slideshow - wondering if it can be reduced in height - takes up a lot of space when I really want users to go to the section under it.
  • Huski
  • 12 Month basic
  • 264 posts
The height of this will largely be driven by the content and the features you chose in the zentools modules

We will be able to help you tweak it if you need to adjust any css

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers