Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

nebula footer module position

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hallo

I try to put more HTML Custom Module in the Footer area, but at Template Layout I can´t call more then one column.
How can I fix it and have the posibility to use until 6 columns for each module raw?
My URL sheshatravel.it-bereich.com/index.php

Many Thanks in advance

All the Best
Ricardo
  • ricardos
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 297 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Ricardo,

The footer only has the only module position - although you could use jbtype syntax to divide up a custom html module - not sure how it would look at 6 columns is a lot

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hallo Paul,

Thanks you, yes JB Type do the job as well.

But look, I try use the [grid3] as described in the nebula template documentation. demo.joomlabamboo.com/index.php?theme=jul13
But the correct systex use not the [] but {} how are described at the JB Type extension documentation, it´s make a bit confuse who no have previous experience with this extension, please fix the template documentation.

Best Regards
Ricardo
  • ricardos
  • 297 posts
Hi Ricardo,

I think we mention in the documentation that we have to use [ ] in the documentation otherwise it renders the syntax - so instead of any text it would be either an empty or an icon if the {} was used

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I don´t knoe, look a bot confuse, better if the documentation use the correct systasy, it´s means how we need to write.
  • ricardos
  • 297 posts
Thanks

I'll pass that on

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers