Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Add custom copyright

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi
I added a custom copyright to my website but I would like to highlight it more (bold of change of color) and I would like to link it to my own website. Is there a way to change this?
Thank you!
Stefanie
  • L&s bvba
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 197 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Stefanie :)

You would just need to add the html for the link in the copyright area and then style as required

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul

I seem to be doing something wrong. Just to make sure: I added this custom copyright in the General settings of the template. I think there used to be something about Joomlabamboo.
I would like to keep the text "webdesign door L&S bvba" but I would like to have this in bold and maybe font size +1 and when you click it, you would be redirected to my own website.
Don't know how to get this done..
Greetings
Stefanie
  • L&s bvba
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 197 posts
In the custom copyright field where you currently have your text you can add html e.g.

<a href="www.joomlabamboo.com" class="boldLink">Joomla Bamboo</a>

with a class which enables you to target the link with whatever style you want to add

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers