Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

How do I get zenmodal working?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

When I choose zenmodal as my module style the modal occurs, but it's mostly white and very faint. I can't click in the field for the module I am using in that position as a zenmodal because the modal then just goes away.
  • Tangier Clarke
  • 12 Month basic
  • 136 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Are we looking at a module style? - as this template doesn't support the modal style module

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by manh.
Yes, that's correct. The modal style is a selection choice in the advanced section of module parameters. Why is something not supported in there as a selection? What's also strange is that the small button in the upper right corner of the Nebula demo site seems to function like a modal without issue, but the modal module style does not.

Any ideas?
  • Tangier Clarke
  • 12 Month basic
  • 136 posts
Perhaps there's a way to duplicate that upper-right corner's button behavior for any module link?
  • Tangier Clarke
  • 12 Month basic
  • 136 posts
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Tangier Clarke.
I will need to check on this and get back to you

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
With the modal because we have used fixed positioning in this template and have wrapped the main content in a relatively positioned div, any modal placed inside the main content wont be able to break out beyond the main content and will therefore appear under the other elements on the page.

The panel position works in the top right and corner because it's placed outside the positioned divs in the markup.

sorry we can't help with this one

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers