Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Top Area Height Adjustment

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

I would like to adjust the top area height from 400 px to 600 px. I've created my own theme by copying another theme. I've saved that theme and it's now the active theme. I've opened theme magic and clicked to alter my theme I've created in the Grid submenu.The field for top area accepts 600 px. When I try save that theme the progress bar seems to hang up about half way through the process. The theme does show as saved. I've tried to clear the cache but the height change does not apply on home page. I've also tried the less to css button assuming that the css has to be reworked. I do get a massive error message that I have no hope of understanding. Can anyone offer suggestions on this issue?

Best,

Ben
  • esotericvision
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 15 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Have a link for the site?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
192.185.117.49/~admin101/

I can PM you, if you wish access to the backend.
  • esotericvision
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 15 posts
Do you have the latest version of the template installed?

Have you made any changes to core files other than via theme magic or the custom.css file?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Not that I can think of Paul. I changed out the image that the theme "people" uses for the top area but that's really about all I've done. There are no changes to custom css either. Is the error message from the "less to css" button involved somehow?
  • esotericvision
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 15 posts
Right so try updating and see if that resolves the less to css error - you just need to update the theme

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
okay. updated the template. i've made this worse on myself i'm afraid. i was poking around and found the templates override page. i clicked on content.css to view and found myself creating a new override. sorry. how can i delete all overrides?
  • esotericvision
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 15 posts
I've created a support ticket. There are other issues.
  • esotericvision
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 15 posts
Right ok thanks for the update

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers