Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Nebula: Lightboxes not working in Sliders

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I'd try at least css compression

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
So, I missed a couple of your responses in the flurry last night. I tried to turn off caching on a per module basis for the slider modules and turn on caching for the site, but it still killed the light boxes. I was hopeful. ;-D

Never-the-less, I am going to see if cloud flare CDN Hosting might help with speed too. I feel more optimistic today. It was a bit of a LONG day yesterday.

Hope you are healthy and happy. Thanks again for your guidance. Sometimes the best part about the forum (you and Rob) is just having another voice, another perspective.

Thanks! Maria Lara
  • AquilinoArts
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 286 posts
  • 4 Thanks
Yes you do have an unusual set up with lightboxes in the slides - bit of a voyage into the unknown

You're welcome - we do try our best to help :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
"voyage into the unknown"—makes it sound like Star Trek

Intrepid explorer, Paul, discovers a distress signal coming from an unusual planet. The alien life form called, Maria, apparently has fallen into the strange pit of Cache and is wandering around trying to find a way to quickly climb out. Stay tuned to find out whether the pit of Cache is a Black Hole sucking the two into oblivion, or a wormhole to a whole other universe . . .

Smiles
  • AquilinoArts
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 286 posts
  • 4 Thanks
:)

Yes caching is an area liberally sprinkled with black holes

Its also can be painful if you need to update a site as it requires patience for changes to apply or options needing to be disabled

Good luck with it

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers