Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

t3 upgrades

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hallo. I'm using now Joomla 2.5.19 for my site and I see in the main joomla menu that some parts of the software have new release (in particular T3).

I already tried in the past months to upgrade and I got a site no more running, having to restore a previous backup. Shall you upgrade the template to this new environment ?

And in positive case how could I know there is the upgrade as my subscription expires in 5 days ?

Thank you for a clear answer to this problem, Andrea
  • andnic60
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 8 posts
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by manh.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Andrea,

There was a glitch introduced to the Joomla Core files that affected several template providers.

With the update - download the T3 version available from the download page together with the latest template download.

I'd always suggest having a backup in place for any update like this first

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
OK thank you. I downloaded the T3 2.1.2 on the download page, I'll go through. We are experiencing some 500 internal server errors in these days: I wonder if it could be a problem of this T3 not-again-upgraded template...
Regards, Andrea
  • andnic60
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 8 posts
The error 500 on your site?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
You can set error reporting in Joomla global configuration to the Maximum level so you will be able to see the exact php error message that hides behind this error 500. That should give you a better idea what exactly is wrong
  • mihha
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 711 posts
  • 44 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers